Deswag srl is a featured platform for fashion lovers who can learn about new trends and play related casual games in order to achieve discounts and collect a virtual wardrobe.
With Deswag™ you can:
- Create and customize your avatar using presetted tools
- Play to virtual casual games and fashion quiz
- Win virtual fashion garments
- View a virtual selection of real fashion garments and products
- Buy virtual coins and use them to unlock virtual fashion garments
About this policy
- our Deswag™ mobile application software once you have downloaded or streamed a copy of the Deswag™ app onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (“Device”).
The data controller for your information is Deswag srl (PIVA 04750960264) of RONCADE (TV) VIA SILE 41 CAP 31056.
Information we may collect from you
Our Services are designed to help you share your hunting and fishing stories, photographs, videos and profile around the world. The majority of the information you provide us through the Services is information you want us to make public. When you share this information you should think carefully about what information you want to make public.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you when you download or register to use the Deswag™ app, subscribe to or use any of our Services, make an in-App purchase, share profile information, content and data via an Deswag™ app’s social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with the Deswag™ app or our Services. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device’s phone number, age, username, password and other registration information, personal description, comments, diaries, photographs and videos.
- Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you use the Deswag™ app we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of mobile or handheld device you use, a unique device identifier, mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use and time zone setting.
- information stored on your Device, including contact information, friends lists, login information, photos, videos or other digital content and check ins.
- details of your use of any of the Deswag™ app including, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- Location information. We may also use GPS and other technology to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled Services require your information for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your information being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by turning off location services on your Device.
- Information we receive from other sources. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
If you contact us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
Uses made of your information
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any information collected from you is kept secure and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which such information was collected. We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide the Services to you and communicate with you.
- to personalise the Services for you and ensure that content from the Deswag™ app is presented to you in the most effective manner.
- to develop, maintain and protect the Deswag™ app and our Services.
- to provide you with information and/or services that you request or which we feel may interest you.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of the Deswag™ app, when you choose to do so.
- for data analysis, performance management and optimization of the Services and to monitor and analyse trends.
We may also store some information locally on your Device. For example, we may store information as local cache so that you can open the Deswag™ app and view content faster.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with anonymous aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your information to the following third parties:
- Other Deswag™ users. We may share information with other Deswag™ users that you post or send using Deswag™ app such as your name, interests, location, diaries, photographs, videos, rating, followers and people and organisations you follow.
- Our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of the Services.
- Our affiliate and group companies, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case information held by us about you will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal, governmental or regulatory obligation or request.
- In order to:
- protect the rights, property or safety of our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and to address security or technical issues.
Where we store your information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to us. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our Services are not directed to anyone under the age of 13. If your child has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete that information within a reasonable period to time and will close the child’s account.
The Deswag™ app may, from time to time, contain links to and from the apps and websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these apps or websites, please note that these apps and websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any information that may be collected through these apps, websites or services. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these apps, websites or use these services.
You retain your rights to any information, text, graphics, photos, videos or other materials you submit, post or display on or through Deswag™ app or the Services (“User Content”). By accessing the Deswag™ app and using the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute User Content in any and all media or distribution methods, whether known now or in the future.
Use of Deswag™ by you
- not transmit any material in relation to your use of the Deswag™ app or any Service that is: harmful, threatening, defamatory, offensive, harassing, abusive or otherwise objectionable; facilitates illegal activity; depicts sexually explicit images; promotes unlawful violence; is discriminatory based on race, gender, colour, religious belief, sexual orientation or disability; or in a manner that is otherwise illegal or cause damage or injury to any person or property.
- not use the Deswag™ app or any Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into the Deswag™ app, any Service or any operating system.
- not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Deswag™ app or any Service, including the submission of any information or content.
- not use the Deswag™ app or any Service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users.
- not collect or harvest any information or data from any Service or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any Service.
together Acceptable Use Restrictions.
Your right to use the Deswag™ app and the Services may terminate automatically without notice from us if you fail to comply with the Acceptable Use Restrictions.
Last updated 15 September 2016.